Amy Page is a trial and appellate attorney. Before private practice, she worked at Oklahoma Department of Human Services, Child Support Services, for over 15 years. She began her work at DHS trying cases in administrative and district courts. Due to her strong legal research and writing skills, Amy played a key role in writing Oklahoma’s paternity and child support statutes. Amy was promoted to represent DHS, Child Support Services in all appeals. Today, Amy Page is recognized as an expert in cases involving paternity and child support, and she regularly speaks and teaches about appellate procedure. Attorneys and judges frequently call her with questions about complex paternity and child support issues. In 2019, she was the chair of Oklahoma's Family Law Section. Amy Page is one of Oklahoma's most experienced and respected family law attorneys.
Amy's family law work is informed by her juvenile court practice, where she works with parents who have significant challenges. She prosecutes and defends protective orders in Tulsa and surrounding counties. Amy has a real world understanding of the issues related to high-conflict divorce and custody litigation.
Amy Page has advanced training for service as a guardian ad litem and as a parenting coordinator in custody cases.
After law school, Amy trained at the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers’ Institute for Family Law Associates.
- Oklahoma, 2000
- Supreme Court of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2000
- University of Tulsa
- B.A. - 1997
- “The New Child Support Guidelines: What You Need to Know about Changes to the Guidelines Statute”, Oklahoma Bar Journal, November 21, 2009
- “Calculating Child Support for Military Parents” (co-author with Linda Monroe), Oklahoma Bar Journal, August 11, 2012
- Institute for Family Law Associates, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 06/22/2017 to 06/24/2017
- Advanced Issues in Child Custody: Evaluation, Litigation, and Settlement, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers / Association of Family & Conciliation Courts, 09/14/2017 to 09/16/2017
- Roger Dodd Trial Skills Clinic, 05/17/2018 to 05/18/2018
- Guardian ad Litem and Domestic Violence Training, Oklahoma Guardian ad Litem Institute, 06/26/2018
- Walking the Line: Advanced Cross-Examination Techniques, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 05/02/2019 to 05/03/2019
- The Future of Family Justice: International Innovations, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, 05/29/2019 to 06/01/2019
- Parenting Coordination: Essential Tools for Conflict Resolution, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, 03/02/2020 to 03/03/2020
Honors and Awards
- Chair Award, Oklahoma Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2014 & 2016
- President's Award, Oklahoma Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Outstanding Family Law Attorney, Oklahoma Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Family Law Section, Appellate Practice Section
- National Association of Counsel for Children
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Tulsa County Bar Association, Family Law Section