Dealing with legal issues surrounding divorce and child custody can be frustrating. Fortunately, our team of experienced divorce attorneys can help you resolve matters related to domestic violence, asset division, child and spousal support, child abuse, parental rights, and more.
2509 E 21st St
Tulsa, OK 74114
- Fax: 918-512-4998
- Office Hours: By Appointment Only
- Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Relationships can crumble under the weight of broken promises, betrayals, abuse, or a lack of trust and respect between partners. When one partner reaches a breaking point and decides they no longer want to be the one trying to hold all the pieces together, complicated and contentious divorce and child custody battles can follow.
If you're considering an Oklahoma divorce or are ready to file, you need knowledgeable and experienced legal counsel—and fast. Fortunately, you've come to the right place for help. At the Law Office of Aaron D. Bundy, PLC, our divorce and family law attorneys provide the effective legal solutions, and client-centric, results-focused legal representation you deserve.
From our conveniently-located law office in Tulsa, our distinguished legal team represents clients throughout northeastern Oklahoma. We handle a wide variety of divorce and child custody cases, as well as select criminal and personal injury cases arising from them. Our attorneys can help you:
- Understand your legal rights and options
- Negotiate equitable divorce and child custody agreements
- Get a business or assets appraised
- Figure out how child support payments are calculated
- Preserve your parental rights
- Understand and complete the mediation process
- Obtain a protective order if you're a victim of domestic violence
- Protect your children from abuse
- Resolve same-sex divorce and custody issues
- Draft and implement a prenuptial agreement
- Appeal divorce or child custody decisions
- And much, much more.
Contact Us to Schedule a Discreet Consultation
Facing a potentially contentious divorce or child custody battle? You don't have to face it alone. At the Law Office of Aaron D. Bundy, PLC, we put our many years of real-world negotiations and trial experience—along with continuing professional development—to work for you. Want to find out how we can help you reach your divorce and child custody goals? Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a private consultation. Located at 2509 E. 21st St., our fully-staffed Tulsa law office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for your convenience.