- Law Office of Aaron D. Bundy - Sapulpa
26 South Park St
Sapulpa, OK 74066
- Phone: (918) 208-0129
- By Appointment Only
If the relationship with your spouse or your child's other parent is damaged beyond repair, a fierce divorce or child custody battle may loom on the horizon. With so much at stake and fear of the unknown at the helm, the process for making decisions regarding these matters can quickly become contentious. Fortunately, you don't have to weather the storm alone.
At the Law Office of Aaron D. Bundy, PLC, our highly-skilled legal team offers the personalized, attentive, proactive, and results-focused representation you need to meet divorce, child custody, and related family law challenges head-on. We also accept select criminal and personal injury cases arising from broken relationships, so you can trust us to handle the various aspects of your divorce or custody matter from start to finish. Our adept attorneys can assist you with:
- Dissolution of your marriage (divorce)
- Marital property division
- Business and asset valuation
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Premarital agreements
- Paternity issues
- Divorce and child custody agreements
- Child support matters
- Child abuse and emergencies
- Domestic violence protective orders or criminal defense
- Same-sex divorce and custody issues
- Divorce and child custody appeals
- And more
From our fully-staffed main law office in Tulsa, we offer knowledgeable, experienced, and bold legal counsel for clients throughout northeastern Oklahoma. Facing a divorce or child custody issue, but can't make it to our Tulsa law office? Not to worry. We maintain an appointment-only law office in Sapulpa for your convenience. Contact us to arrange a meeting in Sapulpa for a private consultation.
Providing the Aggressive, Experienced Representation You Need With the Personalized and Attentive Support You Deserve
When your relationship or marriage takes a turn for the worse, you need a skilled family law attorney to protect your rights. Thankfully, you've come to the right place. Interested in learning more about how we can help you resolve your divorce or child custody issues? Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a discreet consultation.
Directions to Our Appointment-Only Law Office in Sapulpa
From the North (Prattville):
- Head east on E. 41st St./E. Country Club Road toward OK-97 S.
- Continue straight to stay on OK-97 S.
- Turn left onto E. Dewey Ave./Route 66
- Turn right onto S. Park St.
- Our office is located on the right, at 26 S. Park St. in Sapulpa.
From the South (Okmulgee):
- Take E. 4th St. to US-75 N./N. Wood Drive
- Turn right onto US-75 N./N. Wood Drive
- Continue to follow US-75 N.
- Take US-75 ALT N. to S. Park St. in Sapulpa
- We're located at 26 S. Park St.
From the West (Drumright):
- Head east on E. Broadway St. toward S. Ohio Ave.
- Continue onto OK-33 E./W. 121st St. S.
- Turn left onto OK-66 E./W. Ozark Trail/Route 66
- Continue to follow OK-66 E.
- Turn right onto S. Park St.
- Our office is located on the right, at 26 S. Park St.
From the East (Coweta):
- Get on Broken Arrow S. Loop/Creek Turnpike W. in Broken Arrow from E. 141st St. S. and S. 193rd E. Ave./ S. 23rd County Line Road
- Continue on Creek Turnpike W. to Sapulpa.
- Take exit 215 from I-44.
- Continue on OK-97 S.
- Drive to S. Park. St.
- Our office is located at 26 S. Park. St. in Sapulpa.