The Law Office of Aaron D. Bundy, PLC is an accomplished Tulsa firm that focuses on complex, high-conflict family law cases and criminal matters stemming from familial relationships. Our extensive training and experience—as well as a track record of success at the negotiation table and in the courtroom—makes us uniquely equipped to assist other attorneys and law firms who don't traditionally try cases or work in our practice areas. Here's what you need to know.
Cases We Handle
We provide client-centric, results-focused legal representation for complicated family law and criminal cases involving:
- Child abuse or neglect
- Child removal
- Adoptions without consent
- Grandparent rights
- Juvenile deprived cases
- Property and business valuation
- Mental health issues
- Domestic violence
- Protective orders
- And more
How We Can Help
Need rapid intervention in your client's case? Interested in joint representation? We can take the lead on the case or assist—the choice is yours. Here are a few examples of how we can help when you refer us a case or choose us to serve as your co-counsel:
- Offer private consultations for negotiation, trial preparation and appellate strategies
- Intensively and thoroughly prepare parties and witnesses for testimony at deposition or trial
- Provide high-quality, objective guardian ad litem investigations
- Assess a claim for attorney fees
- Provide expert witness testimony for attorney fee hearings
That's not all—contact us to find out what else we can do for you!
The Benefits of Referring a Case or Working With Us
Our joint representation and co-counsel services are an important part of our firm's work and come at no risk to you or your firm. Here are just a few of the many benefits of working with us:
- We work hard to preserve your relationship with your client. At the Law Office of Aaron D. Bundy, PLC, we're not interested in stealing your cases or poaching your clients. We're here to help—which we do by stepping in, resolving the client's difficult matter, then stepping out, all while promoting you.
- We're committed to continued professional development. Our attorneys regularly complete advanced professional training, provided by the nation's premiere legal organizations, for high-conflict dispute resolution and trial work. We also participate in yearly trial advocacy training.
- We're battle-tested and ready for trial. Not only do we not shy away from trying cases, but we regularly win trials in cases where other attorneys told our clients it couldn't be done.
- We have a tried-and-true system for collaborative casework. This means that you—and your client—benefit from the skill of our entire legal team.
Contact Us Today for More Information
Ready to bring us on board or refer us a complex case that falls outside of your regular practice areas? Complete the contact form on this page or reach us by phone at (918) 208-0129. We look forward to partnering with you to secure a successful outcome for your client.